Law Offices Charles D. Soule Esq New York Immigration Corporate Entertainment Lawyer
Immigration Corporate Entertainment
Immigration Law
Non-Immigrant (Temporary) Visas
Immigrant Visas (Green Cards)
    • Employment-Based Green Cards
    • Family-Based Green Cards
Naturalization / Citizenship
PERM Labor Certifications
Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)

Corporate Law
Company Formation
Investments / Private Equity

Entertainment Law
Contract Negotiation & Drafting

Tel: 800-707-9750
Fax: 646-365-3496

To petition for an employment-based fourth preference immigrant visa, your employer must file a Form I-360, Petition for American, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant.  However, there are certain situations where an individual may self-petition on his or her own behalf.  If you think you might fall into this category, please contact us for a free consultation.  

You may be eligible for an employment-based, fourth preference green card if you are a special immigrant. The following special immigrants are eligible for the fourth preference status:

         Religious Workers


         Iraqi/Afghan Translators

         Iraqis Who Have Assisted the United States

         International Organization Employees


         Armed Forces Members

         Panama Canal Zone Employees

         Retired NATO-6 employees

         Spouses and Children of Deceased NATO-6 employees


Family of EB-4 Visa Holders

Your spouse and children under the age of 18 may receive derivative green cards connected to the permanent resident status of an EB-4 green card holder.  In addition, such parties may be eligible to work during the green card application process, if certain conditions are met.